Chat on Golf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Completely Newbie Golfer!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
golffie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Completely Newbie Golfer! Empty
PostSubject: Completely Newbie Golfer!   Completely Newbie Golfer! EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 3:44 pm

Hi All Smile

Brand new to the Game Smile At this time have just completed a 10 week course and have had a 'hack' aroung on the course, What a Face I have being getting different advice from all and am feeling a little frustrated! Rolling Eyes 3 weeks ago my shot was pretty 'straight' and fairly 'good' lol! Today it was extremely rubbish: Embarassed keep taking on board advice and changing things but I think it will have to be back to basics and start from scratch! Thoroughly enjoy being out on the course so got to keep at it. Any advice listen too! Idea study
flower
Back to top Go down
boozyjunior

boozyjunior

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Completely Newbie Golfer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely Newbie Golfer!   Completely Newbie Golfer! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 7:31 am

Just stick with what you first had otherwise too much advice is bad advice.

I have only had one lesson in my life and most of it has been self taught.

My handicap was 28 3 years ago today it is down to 10.7 and my golf is going really well, try and play as much as you can and then take one thing in at a time you will find it more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down

Completely Newbie Golfer!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chat on Golf :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: